PeerWorks Lighthouse Awards
The PeerWorks invites nominations for our Thirteenth Annual Lighthouse Awards, to be presented on October 4, 2022 at a virtual awards ceremony.
There are a total of five potential awards to be presented, in both individual and organization categories:
Awards to Individuals include:
- Peer of the Year Award for excellence in peer support
- Unsung Hero Award for someone whose contribution to mental health/addiction work has not been recognized at a provincial level
- Pay it Forward Award for someone who has the grappled with significant challenges or barriers in life and used their experience to advocate for change.
PeerWorks will award in one or all of the above three categories, depending upon receiving suitable nominations.
Awards to organizations include:
- Innovators Award for organizations, whether peer-run or clinical, that implement innovative practices or ideas to serve peers with mental health/addiction issues
- Community Builders Award for organizations, media outlets, or public figures who contribute to the mental health/addiction peer support community through their work.
Whenever awards in both of the above named categories are presented, one will go to an PeerWorks member and the other to a non member.
The deadline to submit a nomination is Friday, August 19, 2022.
If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information & Nomination Forms
Lighthouse Awards 2022Download PDF